Tuesday, October 21, 2008

An Exciting Find!!

Hey My Beautiful People!! I've found that most awesome store(for the day at least..lol). It's called Bijou. I know ppl have heard of it. And if u havent u NEED to go by there... First of all, the skins there are flawless. I love them better the Redgrave, personally. The thing that i loved about the skins where that the package came with 8 different types of makeup. I'm a girlie-girl so i like to switch it up a bit from time to time. So that was an added bonus for me. And the fact that u arent paying a crap load of lindens and only getting one type skin. I didnt like how any of the pics came out on the skins so u have to go and see the beauty in person.=) The clothes there..OMG.. I wanted to faint. There was a mix of punk to classy to EVERYTHING. The dress were adorable. And the best part about it is that the have fat packs...I know a few of my friends who can't decide on a color so they wanna buy the whole thing. All and all i was really impressed on the type of things this store carried. So I highly recommand this place. Go check it out.


No comments: