Saturday, September 27, 2008

Oldie but Goodie

Hey My Beautiful People! We I recently revisited Indyra Orginials and fell back in love with her designers. I'd had totally forgotten about how beautifully made her stuff was. And being a complete and total shoe fanatic, the shoes are amazing. I'm going to go ahead and put the shoes as a #2 on my best shoe list. And the accessories..OMG!!! OBSESSED!! From the necklaces to the handbags. I'm completely hooked. Beautiful formal wear. For that special couture look =). I'm soooo rating this store in my top 10 of stores that are a must to visit. The decor is amazing, it makes the store more appealing. So go and check it out. U won't leave with out buying something. Here is a few pics of the place.


Til next time kiddies! Keep it stylin'.

Daija

No comments: