Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Strike a Pose!

Hey My Beautiful People! So there is about 5 hundred pose stores in sl. But my new all time favorite one is now CnS Poses. I take a lot of pics for various things. And this store has all you would ever want. The couples poses are amazing. I know the couples out there that are completely obsessed with taking pics of themsleves. Well, here is the perfect place for u you go. Poses that go from laying on the beach to against the wall in a...ummm compromising position. =) Of course there are some for you and ur best friend. The girl talk poses are adorable. You how goofy u and ur best friend are, well i know me and mine are. lol.. There is so many to choose from. And is you roll with a crew, there are some poses for you as well. I'm excited for you all to go here. It's an awesome place. Here is a few pics of the store.


Til next time kiddies! Keep it stylin'.
Daija


No comments: